This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by nicky nicky 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

username123
    Participant

Which one do you prefer?I am more used to with FIrefox, but I use both.Overall I use Firefox more.

VSPro
    Keymaster

I use Firefox more often than I use Chrome.Chrome might be faster, but Firefox is more flexible, especially thanks to the hundreds of add-ons available.Although Chrome is very simple, but sometimes it cannot meet my needs.

Pacman

Chrome is my favourite browser – it's simple and fast to use. In my opinion, it's the fastest browser around in my opinion and I would recommend it to everyone!Google products are the best 😉

VSPro
    Keymaster

Google chrome is the browser I always use too – it is very simple and plugins are easy to find and select.

Brian
    Brian
    Participant

I use Chrome. I left Internet Explorer years ago because there were too many problems with it. Then I went to Firefox and used it for a few years until it started acting up. That was when I switched to Chrome and haven’t looked back. I like the way I can sync everything between devices, that’s a big thing for me.

BuenosDiaz
      BuenosDiaz
      Participant

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that the sync option has been added to Firefox.

Brian
    Brian
    Participant

If they did add it, that’s great. I really haven’t used it that much in the last few years. At the time I switched to Chrome some of the sites I was using were acting up with Firefox. For the most part it was a good browser. I’m sure it’s gotten better with age.

nicky
    nicky
    Participant

2 other alternatives could be Safari and Opera, but sadly Apple has stopped the development of Safari for Windows users.

I like the Opera interface, but I don’t use it intensively enough to know how it compares against the top 3.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sharing is Caring...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on RedditShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrEmail this to someone