Home Forums Entertainment – Leisure Marvel vs DC Comics

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by BuenosDiaz BuenosDiaz 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Sufgen
    Participant

which one do you prefer guys? I prefer Marvel over DC comics because i think their stories are more insteresting, what about you ?

Yesimkui
    Participant

I would choose Marvel too. Because Marvel stories are connected to each other better compared to DC. That creates whole and makes all the series great.

Mickel
    Mickel
    Participant

This is a rather great topic!

It’s no secret that Marvel has more popular characters than DC, but Batman and Superman (and maybe The Flash) by themselves will weigh very heavy on the balance.

BuenosDiaz
    BuenosDiaz
    Participant

First things first: Are you talking about the comic books, the cartoons, or the movies?

When it comes to the movies, DC has been on slow motion compared to Marvel. They focus solely on Batman and Superman and seem to have not much faith in their other superheros. They did make a great attempt with The Green Lantern a couple of years ago, but it didn’t work out as expected.

Now, it seems that they are switching to plan B: an alternative to Marvel’s The Avengers which is Justice League coming out next year.

So IMO if you didn’t read the comic books in the past, you would probably not know too much about DC’s heroes besides the Dark Knight and the Man Of Steel, but they have got some pretty good ones.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  VSPro.
    Mickel
    Mickel
    Participant

As far as I can tell, all the Marvel movies have been successful, and they have a plan for all the movies that will be released until 2018.

DC will be introducing new characters in the Batman V Superman movie next year, but I’m not sure whether they got plan to release stand-alone movies about them.

BuenosDiaz
    BuenosDiaz
    Participant

At least they have Green Arrow and Flash on standby with the ongoing TV series. They might have a plan for a theatrical release later. Flash would be awesome I guess!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sharing is Caring...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on RedditShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrEmail this to someone